7 Tips for Choosing Paid Web Hosting

July 16, 2017
Like it or not, web hosting is one of the vital keys of a blog or website. And as is known, web hosting is divided into two namely free web hosting and paid web hosting.

I myself prefer paid hosting because of the flexibility and advantages of its features. In addition, I also had read some articles that states some free web hosting has some very crucial problems.


Now this is choosing a web hosting arguably not as easy as turning the palm of the hand because of the many hosting providers with a variety of tempting offers. Below are some important considerations for me in choosing a hosting:

1. Number of Customers

Obviously this parameter can be debated. However, for me the number of customers is important. The more number of customers a hosting provider, the better the service and the quality of the hosting provider. Logically, if the service is bad, the customer will automatically be disappointed and leave the hosting provider concerned.

2. A top customer

From the number of customers, I want to know if there are bloggers of the world who use the hosting provider that I want to choose. I finally did some research online and found that some of the world's bloggers are using the hosting.

3. Server Speed

I want a blog that I have fast loading time. In addition to accessible with a slow connection, this fast loading time makes my blog readers comfortable, without having to wait for a slow loading time.

4. Bandwidth

A large enough bandwidth is required when visitors and the number of page views are high. This is important to me because there are some blogs that I am setting to capture thousands of visitors from social bookmarks sites. In short, when the visitor flooded, my blog does not hang (down).

5. Price

Cheap price does not guarantee that the hosting is good. Hence, I do not choose cheap hosting, but do not also choose expensive hosting. To find out, I compare some hosting providers in the country.

6. Customer Service

Professional hosting providers certainly pay attention to customer service. Therefore, I try to contact the customer service of the hosting provider via chat to ask beberpa things I want to know. A good response shows his professionalism.

7. Can Add On Domain

Add on domains are domains added in one hosting account. Thus, we can have multiple blogs in one account at no additional cost.That's my tips on choosing paid hosting. Hope to help you who are not familiar in choosing web hosting.
Previous
Next Post »